I Can’t Believe There Are Two Unknown Rhythmical Structures Of All Currency Pairs In The Forex Market

It’s been so long since I have studied The Force of the Forex market. While into it, everyday, there have been so many facts that I discovered, Revealing Facts. This has made me more excited to learn more and apply those ideas. They started as theories but after continuous application, it made a big significant improvement on my personal trading.

For now, I want to share with you 2 important facts about currency pairs, the forex rhythmical structures. These 2 structures are not price patterns. They are movement formation. Each pair follows these 2 structures in a consistent manner. I really mean “CONSISTENT”. Pairs follow these structures like a cycle. Allow me to discuss to you these 2 structures.

1.The Prep Structure 

This is the time that the market is in a quiet moment. These are considered most of the traders as consolidation state, but it is actually more than the consolidation state; it is in a state of building energy for the next movement of the trend. In consolidation state, you don’t have any slight idea where the price will move. With the prep structure, you will get a significant measure of evidence where the price will move and most of the time it’s 70% to 90% correct. It’s the building of energy to enforce The Force. If you have the right tool, you can actually read this from the chart.

2.The Motion Structure 

This is The Force in action. I’ve been practicing to capture this using the Secret#1-3 of the 6 Forex Trading Secrets (If you don’t have an idea about it, please visit http://6ForexSecrets.blogspot.com). I’m not yet using this with UPTS (Ultimate Price Trap Strategy, http://PriceTrapStrategy.blogspot.com) for 2 reasons; 1. to simplify my application, observation, and documentation, 2. to simplify the way for me to explain it when I share this to Price Trappers (Traders) in the future.

Observe the price and the market. You will feel these 2 rhythmical structures. And when you do, there will be more profits to come.

May The Force be with you. :)
Share on Google Plus

About The Nomad Trader

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment