The Journey Starts Here





"Success is a journey not a destination. The doing is usually more important than the outcome. Not everyone can be Number 1." -Arthur Robert Ashe Jr.



If success is a journey, then how do we know if we are taking the right path? We have different definition of "success". For me, it is about doing what I love to do, having a feeling of fulfilment and earning from it would be just a bonus. That is my ultimate goal. This blog is about finding that path. 

The journey starts here, my journey. If you have the same dreams as mine, or if you just want to keep track of this never-ending trip, feel free to join me. Let's share this experience to prosperity, good health, strong spiritual life, etc.

I am not pretending to be an expert here in all of these aspects of our lives. I am just sharing here the knowledge I've learned in all series of events happened in my life. I also have known many people who have their own struggles and learned to carry on despite of the hardships. I will share some of those experiences as well.

Good or bad, experiences present opportunities that will make a positive difference in our lives; so, brace yourself. Fasten your seatbelt. We are now on our way to success.


Share on Google Plus

About The Nomad Trader

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment