Eurozone Debt Crisis

I just read "The Buzz" by Paul La Monica. I was surprised when the two charts DAX and S&P500 were compared. Clearly, the US market has been mimicking the German market. So I checked out and compared as well to DAX the Dow Jones and Philippine Stock Exchange Index chart for the last 6 months. Here's the result.


The DAX chart is the orange line. DOW Jones is yellow. PSEI is the green one. I agree with Paul that the Europe market is pulling the market to its direction; but I think not only the US market is affected by Europe debt crisis but also all the market around the world. As you can see in the chart above, even if the Philippines that currently has good fundamentals is also slightly pulled by the German chart.

I know this is temporary but for now we have to be careful and aware on what's happening in Europe. We never know the overall impact of this event.
Share on Google Plus

About The Nomad Trader

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment