Easy Steps You Can Start Now On Learning To Attract Extra Income While Having A Full-Time Job

An officemate of mine were asking just this afternoon about how to acquire some knowledge on having passive income while working at the office. It’s just a simple question but it took me an hour to answer him. I told him that there are so many things that he could do get started but I advised him to start slowly. At first I thought to myself, if I would give him pieces of advice, would he believe me? So instead of going straight to it, I gave him a background of what I already did but not in a manner that would make him feel that I was bragging. I just wanted to make him feel that what I was about to say was something that I have already done and I’ve already experienced a few bits of success on them.

I also want to share with you what I have shared with him, some of the steps I had done during my fledgling moments. These are GUARDED SECRETS OF MINE that you will not get from other resources like business/inverstment books, ebooks, internets, forum, etc. These methods are very effective but it needs you to have a solid discipline on fulfilling it, otherwise you will just waste your time and money.

Here are the steps…

When I joined my current employer 6 years ago, I had only a small amount of savings from my mutual fund accounts. (In case you don’t know yet mutual fund, you can google it and start to have it while learning it. It wont hurt you, I promise.). I decided that I would do 3 things while in this company…

1.) I would stick with this company for a long time and take advantage of my years of stay to build the trust of my banks. 

2.) I would borrow as many money as I can from the banks that I can afford to pay with the extra amount with my monthly salary and put that borrowed money in my mutual fund. I put them only in Equity Fund. Equity fund is not as risky as you think it is. If you target to put it there for a long period of time, e.g. 5-10 years, the risk is not really that much. The risk is just an illusion of the people who really don’t understand how it works. 

3.) As I was paying the bank monthly, 2 things would happen. My mutual fund earning was paying for the interest that I had to pay for with the bank. So it’s almost breakeven while I was paying it but when I got them fully paid, the next profit from my mutual fund would be 100% mine and then I got the chance to borrow again from the bank and put it again in my mutual funds. It got bigger and bigger overtime. Secondly, since I paid the banks on time, they would trust me more and allow me to borrow bigger amount of money without collateral. If you can borrow big money without collateral, your financial possibilities could become huge to the point that you could start up your own business using other people’s money. 

These are just some of the things that I discovered and learned. In my future post I will reveal to you another secret on how to really start a business without wasting your time. I will reveal to you one simple step to do to be sure that you will know that your business will have a potential to be successful or not.
Share on Google Plus

About The Nomad Trader

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

2 comments:

  1. Did you know that you can create short links with Shortest and receive cash from every visitor to your shortened urls.

    ReplyDelete