New Thought In Forex Trading: Price Action Is Nothing But Price Force Is Everything

During the first 8 years of my Trading journey since 2002, something had been telling me that there was a particular theory that kept lingering at the back of my head but I couldn’t figure it out. Books, ebooks, seminars, articles, etc. have been so focused on methodologies that gave so much importance on channels, price patterns, price actions, etc. I really felt that something was missing. Something that was hadn’t been put our attention to.

As I continue my self-learning of one of the lucrative investments on earth (Forex Trading), I figured out that price action itself was being driven by some sort of force. This force is not the price action itself. Price action may move in a certain direction but the sway is not necessarily where the force is going. This is where I invested all my attention and devised simple strategy to capture and measure this force which is unnoticed and ignored by 90% of traders.

Price Force is the new thought in trading and it will surely improve your trading profitability in a huge way. It will catapult your trading in mind-blowing level. You will never look back again once you perfected this method. You can achieve as much as 95% of success.

Subscribe to this blog, as I continue sharing this new phenomenon on trading in my future posts. You also may attend my first level Forex advanced seminar; 6 Forex Trading Secrets. It tackles advanced topics and it prepares you on handling the primary techniques in using the Force (but not the Force itself) and the psychology on handling trades. Please visit this website for details: http://6ForexSecrets.blogspot.com

See you at the seminar.

Dedicated to your success,
OK Pinoy

Share on Google Plus

About The Nomad Trader

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment