Who Wants To Monitor His Income, Expenses, Assets And Liabilities As Easy As Counting 1-2-3?

I am giving away my very own accounting system that I have been using for years to keep track of my financial activities. It was an old program that I developed for my own used; but now, I’m thinking of sharing them to those who are interested to have them.

Pros

The program is very easy to use. Once, you get used to it, every financial transactions and recording will be a snap. The program is also easy to install. Accounting nowadays are very expensive, maybe around Php25,000 on a regular license. But this program is FREE; no string attached. Just download it and it’s all yours. You can download it from this FB Group link below

https://www.facebook.com/groups/FREEPersonalAccounting/

Cons

The program was developed using an old programming language Visual Basic 6. Yes, it’s a Jurassic version but still useful. I lost the source code for this program that’s why I can not offer you a technical support and modification in case you want to suggest improving it. So, you can have it as is; take it or leave it.

The program can be installed in all Windows version except for Vista. So if your Windows is Vista, I’m sorry. There’s nothing I can do about it.

Anyway, there’s no harm on trying to put it in your computer. If you get it running, you are very lucky because you will have a very powerful tool at hand.

Enjoy!

Dedicated to your success,
OK Pinoy
Share on Google Plus

About The Nomad Trader

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment