A Quick-Look Forex Forecast for June 30 - July 4, 2014


I've been sick since Tuesday but I know this is just temporary and I will be back in good shape in no time. The same with the Forex market right now it is in major correction but it is temporary and will be back in the major direction. Last week, I thought it's only GBP and JPY that were in major correction but it seemed that all of them are at the opposing direction. This is natural as we hit a lot of profits already for weeks on the major direction. If you have open positions but still have huge buffer with you, keep it open. If you don't have enough buffer you can close them and wait for my next forecast to trade again. I don't know yet when is the major correction going to end but once it is ended it will be mucho dinero once more. Rest for this week, withdraw a few and enjoy it. :)

UPDATE (July 1, 2014 10:53AM GMT+8)

BUY LONG: GBPJPY, NZDJPY, AUDJPY
SELL SHORT: NONE

This is for both scalping and trend following strategy... grab those pips again.

If you want to learn how analyze the market the way I do, ATTEND the seminar: 6 FOREX TRADING SECRETS. Please click this link for details...

http://6ForexSecrets.blogspot.com

Share on Google Plus

About The Nomad Trader

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment