6 Convictions Why You Should Attend The Money Magnet Seminar


I can’t believe it’s my eighth times; yes 8x. Yesterday was my 8th times to attend and listen to the Money Magnet seminar by John Calub. Nothing changed a bit on the seminar; only that this time it was done at the Penthouse of Hotel Rembrandt along Tomas Morato Extension in Q.C. The crowded room was always as expected. The Penthouse, as I know, can only accommodate 600 people but the hotel management went crazy because it was filled way more than its capacity. I think it’s around 900 people got in there. The hotel ran out of chairs and needed to pull out chairs from all the function rooms. It was totally crazy in there. As I said, nothing has changed with the seminar. It got the same house rules. It has the same seminar piece. I heard the same old John Calub jokes (nabenta pa rin, natawa pa rin ako e hehe). The same old faces of the John Calub staff members and volunteers are still there. But why do I keep coming back just to here the same seminar again and again? Call me crazy; but I know and my intuitive mind has been telling me that I haven’t got the exact full message of the seminar across my mind yet; to think that I attended the Attracting Wealth seminar as well and also became a Dragon Warrior last April 2011 (batch 4) when I walked across the fire literally. For the 8th time to hear it, like a white light from a light bulb, something new has penetrated my mind. When it dawned on me, I said to myself that the same logical senses should be your reasons why you should hear the seminar. For that, I outlined below why you should come and keep coming to Money Magnet seminar.



1.) Some people have been saying that the seminar’s contents are not original. John Calub just picked up pieces of information from different self-help books and portions of seminars of different motivational speakers around the world like Jack Canfield, Joe Vitale, Anthony Robbins, etc. I agree with that and even John is also admittedly saying that he learned those stuffs from those people. Here’s the important thing that we should think about, he already tested those methods and he knows that they work. We just need to copy it.

2.) The seminar introduces us to a new way of thinking, new ideas to try and test, and most of all a new level of hope is placed into our stream. Many people don’t hear of Jack Canfield, Charles Hannel, or Anthony Robbins. People would be glad if they learn that these people exist/existed to share their wisdoms. When I learned about these people, I continued to research about them and their works. Other people can also do that to continue learning, and of course to have a wisdom to apply them.

3.) Yesterday, it sunk in to me that I haven’t tried all of the assignments yet (pasaway talaga ako). That made me realizes that that’s one of the reasons why everything is going on “slow” for me. Even though I’ve got my dream car already, everything is not yet as smooth as I want it to be. I need to exert extra effort to clear my “emotional blockages” and rearrange my “kharma”. Attending the seminar again and again and GCMA meetings always removes a small portion of those blockages. After each meeting, I would say to my self “Today, I am a new person again”.

4.) I always need to be reminded that the Laws of Prosperity discussed in the seminar is a natural law from God and should not be violated. That God is the best Scientist of all time that invented all of that we have right now. We should know and understand these laws, and have the wisdom to abide by these laws. Failure to follow them is dangerous.

5.) It seems that my brain is alter-protected. My subconscious mind programming is only slightly scratched every time I attended the seminar and GCMA meetings. I thank God that at least even a slight scratched is done into my brain every time I’m into the event. At least my “old limiting beliefs” are being replaced with new empowering ones.

6.) Most important of all, that’s why I’m always there. I get to meet new like minded people and make them my friends. Being in the room with full of people with very positive energy gives me even more strengths to face the next challenges ahead and create opportunities from those challenges.

How about you? Why did you attend the Money Magnet seminar and why are you keep on coming to the seminar again and again? Kindly share it in the comment box below.

Have a wealthy life,
OK Pinoy

P.S. By the way, yesterday was the last Money Magnet seminar for this year in Metro Manila. So if you haven’t attended the seminar yet subscribe to this blog by typing your email address at the subscription box at the right sidebar. I will post the next schedule of it in the future. Who knows John Calub might give you a discount thru me.
Share on Google Plus

About The Nomad Trader

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

2 comments:

  1. I was there! My first time, and yes, it's very fascinating and powerfully engaging. Learned a lot and have signed up for the attracting wealth seminar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you =) There's a lot more in the Attracting Wealth seminar.

    Thanks for dropping by.

    ReplyDelete